HOME     |     ABOUT     |     LAUREN DOUGLAS CREATES ETSY SHOP     |     CONTACT

January 19, 2015

Vegan Nut Butter Cookies


Until I was pregnant with our first son, I was never a sweets person. Unless I wanted some specific chocolate-y thing, that is. My craving with him were all things sweet. And while I don't sit here and eat my weight's worth of chocolate any more, I never let go of that new-found love for sweets.

My husband, on the other hand, has always been a huge lover of sweets. Our oldest son, thankfully, doesn't have much of a sweet tooth. He is perfectly content having just one cookie (or sometimes none at all.)

Well, he really liked these cookies and definitely asked for more than one. We followed a recipe by Blissful Basil, found here. What we hand on hand wasn't exactly what was called for; and we ended up using half peanut butter and half almond butter. But they turned out perfect. Just the right amount of tender, crumbly and deeeeelicious. If you're in the mood for something sweet (or happen to have the ingredients on hand; everything used in these cookies are staples we almost always have,) then I suggest you give these Vegan nut-butter cookies a try!

I'll be sharing a Vegan ranch dressing recipe soon!

Follow via: Bloglovin' | Feedburner | Feedly

No comments: