HOME     |     ABOUT     |     LAUREN DOUGLAS CREATES ETSY SHOP     |     CONTACT

January 5, 2015

In 2015


I was really holding back as far as goals and being "green"-er went this year because I didn't want to overwhelm myself after Rowan is born. But I decided that if I don't think I can take on much, then I can't.

So I will.

I am going to breastfeed, (never have before,) we are going to cloth diaper once Roo is a couple of months old, we're going to eat healthier, be more active, spend more time in nature as a family, spend more time making art and learning...
We're going to use less processed things and make less waste... I want to compost this year...

I AM SO EXCITED.

I am totally overwhelmed but not in the way I normally am. Normally me being overwhelmed is me giving up on it but.. No.

This is good.
And a journey.
And doesn't need to all be done in one day.

AHH YES.

Follow via: Bloglovin' | Feedburner | Feedly

No comments: